Twin Tee Distortion Meter
Schematic Diagram (provisional)
view in high definition (opens in new tab)
This diagram shows the principle of operation.
Component values are approximate.
1. The input processing allows the output to be set to 100 per cent.
2. The fundamental is rejected by a twin tee tuned by two gang 10k and single gang 5k turned in unison.
3. The notch is sharpened by ten per cent feedback.
4. Medium and fine tuning is achieved using the signals from the twin tee nodes as I and Q.
5. The hum filter is used above 1kHz.